- Borders in Gloablization: Focus on Ontario, Carleton University, Ottawa, June 5-9
- Skilled Migration Flows & Borders in a Globalized World, Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, May 23-25
- Summer Institute: Mediterranean Migration and Borders: Beyond a Security Nexus, Marseille, France, May 15-19
- Walls, Migration & Border Cooperation, a Jean Monnet Public Forum, UVic, April 10
- International Conference on Borders and Border Studies: The South Asian Perspective, New Delhi, India, March 6-7
- Japan Chapter Seminar of ABS, Hokkaido University, Tokyo Office, November 27
- Managing the impact of Brexit on the UK’s borders with Ireland, Europa Hotel, Belfast, Northern Ireland, October 7
- Borders and Migration in China, Yunnan Normal University, Kunming, China, August 27-30
- Policy forum sur les frontières, National Assembly, Paris, France, July 7
- Borders in the North Summer Institute, Yukon College, Whitehorse, June 21-22
- Summer Course @ Carleton: Focus on Ontario, Carleton University, Ottawa, June 8-10
- Summer Institute on Border Integrity, ENAP, Gatineau, June 6-8
- International Advisory Board, UQAM, Montréal, June 1
- École d’été - La sécurité transfrontalière, ENAP, Montréal, May 30 - June 3
- Borders as a Creative Resource - Nijmegen Policy Forum, Kleve, Germany, May 23
- Challenges to a Sustainable Arctic, University of Victoria, Victoria BC, April 11
- Alberta Roundtable, University of Lethbridge Calgary Campus, Calgary AB, March 4
- Should We Abolish Borders? Culture Roundtable, Gallery 101, Ottawa, ON, February 6
- Seminar for key stakeholders of cross-border cooperation in the Danish-German border region, Alsion campus, Sønderborg, 1 December
- International Roundtable, Ottawa, ON, November 16
- BC Roundtable, University of Victoria, November 10
- International Conference on Regional Integration, Borders and Globalization, Universidad Autónoma de Ciudad Juárez, October 28-30
- Borders in the North Conference, Yukon College, June 17-18
- International Policy Forum, Border Security in Emerging States: Colombia and Mexico in a Comparative Perspective, El Instituto de Ecología (INECOL), Xalapa, Mexico, April 15-17
- International Symposium, University of Victoria, April 13
- BC Roundtable, Univeristy of Victoria, April 13
- Ontario Roundtable, Brock University, March 26
- Atlantic Roundtable, Dalhousie University, March 3
- Le soutien militaire aux autorités civiles : perspectives croisées des acteurs de la sécurité publique, November 27 Webpage.
- Comparative de los estudios fronterizos en Europa y Nortamérica, November, 14 Programme.
- BIG Inaugural International Conference, Carleton University, September 25-27
- Arctic Security Whole of Government Research Workshop, May 6-7 Webpage.
- BIG International Roundtable, April 7 Agenda.